I can't find command su.exe
Randall R Schulz
rrschulz@cris.com
Thu Jul 5 12:52:00 GMT 2001
Sandep,
Nothing like that in my full and up-to-date install except
/usr/bin/sum.exe. Nothing in /usr/sbin, either.
The only hint I have is a man page for su in section 1.
Randall Schulz
At 11:41 2001-07-05, Sandeep Tamhankar wrote:
>It should be in /usr/bin...or you didn't install all the packages...or
>you're running an old cygwin. I'm running 1.3.2.
>
>-Sandeep
>
>arnaud GAND wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>I just loaded all packages of cygwin on my NT station a few days ago. I
>>can't find the su.exe command located previsouly in my cygwin-b20 envirnment.
>>
>>I found (using man) that it was in sh-utils package but obviously it is not.
>>
>>Where can I find the last su.exe ?
>>
>>Thanks in advance for helping
>>
>>Arnaud
>>--
>>Arnaud GAND
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list