Bug Report RH7.0 similar on 7.1 also

Dan greekdan@flex.com
Sat Jul 7 23:59:00 GMT 2001

Here is a copy of the bug report that orginated on
a P2 400 clone with two hdds on two separate controllers.
I created a Linux ext2 with 900Mbs and a /home with
almost 4gb and swap with 1.5gb. The program accepts the files and then starts
towards the end tell me I dont have enough file nodes or space required for
complete installations then it comes to the bug fix window. Im trying to install
RH7.1 on another system and have the same message. Can you guide me in the right
direction. I have Inside Linux, Linux the Complete Reference, RH System
Commands, RH Linux in 24 hrs... and refer to all these books on the installation
and including Partition Magic. I know I have to have the root or boot files
configured within the first 8 gb of my 15 gb hdd and have done so. Im still
learning so please dont throw a shoe at me.

Thanks
Dan

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/var/tmp/anaconda-7.0.1//usr/lib/anaconda/iw/progress_gui.py", line 20, in run
    rc = self.todo.doInstall ()
  File "/var/tmp/anaconda-7.0.1//usr/lib/anaconda/todo.py", line 1480, in doInstall
    if self.method.systemMounted (self.fstab, self.instPath, self.hdList.selected()):
  File "/var/tmp/anaconda-7.0.1//usr/lib/anaconda/image.py", line 46, in systemMounted
    self.loopbackFile = mntPoint + fstab.filesystemSpace(mntPoint)[0][0] + \
  File "/var/tmp/anaconda-7.0.1//usr/lib/anaconda/fstab.py", line 258, in filesystemSpace
    space.append((mntpoint, isys.fsSpaceAvailable(topMount + '/' + mntpoint)))
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/isys.py", line 16, in fsSpaceAvailable
    return _isys.devSpaceFree(fsystem)
SystemError: (2, 'No such file or directory')

Local variables in innermost frame:
fsystem: /mnt/sysimage//home

ToDo object:
(itodo