Error in access() with long file names

Michael Eager eager@mvista.com
Tue Jul 10 13:21:00 GMT 2001

One of the systems that I've checked has both FAT32 and NTFS drives.
The problem occurs when referencing either drive, either by default
(i.e., cd to a directory on the drive), or explicitly.

--
Michael Eager     eager@mvista.com	408-328-8426
MontaVista Software, Inc. 1237 E. Arques Ave., Sunnyvale, CA  94085