File timestamp not updated by writes with current snapshot?

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) lhall@rfk.com
Fri Jul 13 13:52:00 GMT 2001

Yes, timestamp resolution is better on the NT family.  AFAIK, its not tied
to the filesystem per se.  I'm not sure where Jonathan tried his test but
I tried mine on W2K/NTFS.

Larry