problems with perl in text mode

Neil Lunn neillunn@gunz.com.au
Tue Jul 17 02:27:00 GMT 2001

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=cygwin+perl+5.6.1+patch&btnG=G
oogle+Search

--Neil

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.   The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.