building gcc/g++ seems OK but building g77 seems to be seriously broken

ted byers ted.byers@sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 17 21:18:00 GMT 2001


Thanks,

I installed dejagnu when I installed cygwin, and I first did that only about
a couple of weeks ago.  Is that one not current, and wouldn't whoever
distributed the binaries for cygwin not have fixed the line break problem
you mention?

Thanks again,

Ted


-----Original Message-----
From: Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
[ mailto:David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com ]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 7:56 PM
To: ted byers
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: building gcc/g++ seems OK but building g77 seems to be
seriously broken


I would recommend installing installing dejagnu-1.4.1 (which you need for
libstdc++-v3) and fixing a line break problem
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/dejagnu/2001-May/000031.html

I posted some stuff about this to the cygwin, dejagnu and cygwin lists
earlier this year.  Try searching google using "cygwin dejagnu g77
billinghurst" for some background.




--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list