zmodem for cygwin (rz.exe and sz.exe)

James Grishaw jgrishaw@myrealbox.com
Tue Jul 31 18:19:00 GMT 2001

John,

     Any chance you can please send me the source code (and
binary rz.exe)?  I would really like to try what you've got.
You can just zip it up and send it to me at jgrishaw@myrealbox.com.

     P.S.  I've got sz.exe working -- don't know if you got
that to work or not.  Let me know if you want it.

Many thanks,
Jim Grishaw.
jgrishaw@myrealbox.com