Maintainer of OpenSSH

Joseph S. Testa jst3290@cs.rit.edu
Fri Jun 1 14:00:00 GMT 2001

> ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/sbin \
> 	    --with-pcre
>
>Then change line 439 in defines.h to define USE_PIPES. The next
>version of OpenSSH will do this by default for Cygwin.

Ok, I ran configure and then make, but sftp.exe still cries about not
finding '/usr/local/bin/ssh'.  Is there a quick and dirty way to get
sftp.exe to look for ssh.exe in the current directory?

Sorry to bother you about this.  I tried at all costs to get around having
to compile OpenSSH myself, and I'm definitely not familiar with the
source.

	Thanks again,
	- Joe Testa

"Those who desire to give up Freedom
in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one."

                       -- Thomas Jefferson