xpm-4.0.0-2 and xpm-nox-4.0.3-1 question

Charles S. Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Sun Jun 3 14:04:00 GMT 2001

Karl M wrote:

> Hi All...
>
> I noticed that xpm-4.0.0-2.tar.gz is now in the xpm-nox directory when I
> download. If I not compiled with any xpm references, do I need it?

No, you don't need it.  I've removed it from the xpm-nox directory; it
seems the script that runs on sourceware to autogenerate the setup.ini
file does *not* ignore tarballs with the "wrong" name, as I thought it
would.  (Seems obvious in retrospect, but...)

Once we figure out where obsolete (but possibly necessary) stuff should
go on sourceware, so that setup.ini doesn't include it, I'll put
xpm-4.0.0-2 there.

> Also, in
> the xpm-nox directory would it be better to have only the new stuff?

yes.

--Chuck