BUG: Automake 1.4

jens@uniweb.se jens@uniweb.se
Wed Jun 6 12:39:00 GMT 2001

 Hi,

 OK, I'm new to automake/autoconf. I'm just learning.

 I've also found that handling of binaries having the .exe extension in the cygwin platform not working well. That counts for cleaning and uninstalling files.

 In the uninstalling part there is something there to handle the .exe extension. But it expects the EXEEXT to be set to .exe. And I wonder, should cygwin set this or is it automake. Or maybe is it ut to the user to set this.

 In the cleaningpart it does not try to handle .exe.

 Any comments???

 Jens Yllman