Issue calling COM function(s)
Paul K Gleske
pkg@gleske.org
Tue Jun 12 08:49:00 GMT 2001
I'm having trouble porting a VC++ based windows project to a GCC based
project. Don't ask why, it just is.
My issue is one of the first (the first?) COM function I call is
CreateStreamFromHGlobal. This function seems to work, but I get a segv on
the first method call on the stream (IStream->Stat). It seems that the
vtable might be wrong.
Is this something basic I'm missing here? I noticed a current message
referring to the -no-cygwin compile flag and discussion of www.minwg.org. I
am confused however about the relationship of cygwin to minwg, and how to
move between them.
If I'm trying to do a "real" Windows program, no unix/POSIX stuff needed,
should I be using a different implementation of gcc?
tia,
-pkg
_________________
Paul K Gleske
AIM - pgleske
-----------------
"Make everything as simple as possible - but not simpler" - A. Einstein
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list