Cheaper Cigarettes !

CheaperCiggies@Consultant.com CheaperCiggies@Consultant.com
Wed Jun 13 03:34:00 GMT 2001

Hi,

In the UK we currently pay around £45.00 for a carton of 200
cigarettes.  This is just another example of the highly inflated
prices UK consumers are paying for their goods.

We can arrange the delivery of the same carton of 200 cigarettes
for just £25.00 through our new cost saving service.

We can also arrange to have them delivered direct to your front
door.

Our service is totally legal and complies with all EEC
reglations.  Free trade within Europe allows you to buy goods at
a discounted price.  The main requirement is that the duty has
been paid in the member state of purchase and that you
arrange your own delivery method.  We can do all this for you by
mail at half the cost.

For further information please call 01438 217 188 or send us an
e.mail at CheapCigs@Another.com.

Best Wishes

Chris Scott

This message is sent in compliance with the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301,
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  Further
transmissions to you
by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a "Reply"
to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line.