Compilation of contrib of postgresql 7.1.2

Jason Tishler Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Wed Jun 13 08:52:00 GMT 2001

Michel,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 03:04:13PM +0200, BELLON Michel wrote:
> I have a problem with the compilation of array contrib in postgresql
> some reference like pg_detoast_datum are unknown !

You need to apply the attached patch to correct the above problem:

    $ # save the attachment to /tmp/array.patch
    $ cd postgresql-7.1.2/contrib/array
    $ patch </tmp/array.patch

I will submit this patch to PostgreSQL CVS for consideration.

Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: 732.264.8770 x235