Updated: rxvt-2.7.2-5

Ville Herva vherva@niksula.hut.fi
Thu Jun 21 05:12:00 GMT 2001

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 09:49:30AM -0700, you [Steve O] claimed:
> > 2) when running in X mode, the window sometimes dies
> > spontaneously when it loses focus.
>
> This is a new one to me.  There's not much I can
> think of to cause this, aside from some kind of
> problem with loading a function from a dll.

I commented exit() out from main.c:xerror_handler() - this makes rxvt
usable. It doesn't seem to cause any bad havoc either.

> As far as 1) and 3), I looked for "foo" in the source
> and didn't find anything as far as debug.  It almost
> sounds like your X-server is adding the "fooo".

The fooo problem turned out to be a problem with my .Xresources. Time for
a brown paper pack...

-- v --

v@iki.fi