cygwin 1.3.2 bug on non-us keyboard layouts

Marius Gedminas marius.gedminas@uosis.mif.vu.lt
Thu Jun 21 13:25:00 GMT 2001

Corinna,

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 08:34:22PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Marius,
>
> I would be glad if you could send that as a patch. Even if that
> patch doesn't match all keyboard/language combination, it sounds as
> if we would get a convenient solution for most users and it doesn't
> exclude later refinement.

I have the patch ready, but I haven't tested it yet.

> Please, send the patch to cygwin-patches@cygwin.com including
> a ChangeLog entry as plain text.

I'm not subscribed to cygwin-patches.  Since this is a small patch (45
lines) and since I don't have the time to "contribute to ongoing
development" ( http://www.cygwin.com/contrib.html ), shouldn't I send it
to this list?

Marius Gedminas
--
Only great masters of style can succeed in being obtuse.
                -- Oscar Wilde

Most UNIX programmers are great masters of style.
                -- The Unnamed Usenetter