Symlinks+cygdrive causes flashing taskbar ??

John Wiersba John.Wiersba@medstat.com
Tue Jun 26 16:16:00 GMT 2001

How is it suggested that I proceed to find the cause of this?  I've tried
fiddling all the variables I can think of and I don't seem to be able to
shake it.  It's not always noticable, because the flashing isn't continuous
or else the painting is cached by Windows...

-- John Wiersba