error 998 when loading a DLL with LoadLibrary

Michael Scheibler michael.scheibler@onevision.de
Wed Jun 27 03:56:00 GMT 2001

998 - Invalid access to memory location (ERROR_NOACCESS)

This is the error I am receiving when I am trying to load a DLL with
Objective-C code. Especially I am using GNUstep's NSBundle mechanism which
in the end invokes LoadLibraryEx. This should add the Objective-C classes of
the DLL into the current Objective-C runtime. But instead I get an error.
Could there be any reason which has nothing to do with the Objective-C
library?

Michael