AW: libodbc32.a with ODBC 3.x support wanted

Boris Schaeling boriss@web.de
Sat Mar 3 09:44:00 GMT 2001

I upgraded from Cygwin 1.1.1 to 1.1.8 and everything works fine now! So
libodbc32.a seems to support ODBC 3.x.

I only had some minor problems when compiling STLport 4.0 under Cygwin
1.1.8. I had to undefine _WIN32 which is defined by GCC 2.95.2-6 by default
(and wasn't in GCC 2.95.2-1 I think). I also had to remove "#include
<values.h>" somewhere as this header file isn't supplied by Cygwin 1.1.8
anymore. Apart from that STLport 4.0 compiled fine.

Boris