lynx & w3m ports (was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Initial Release: GNUGhostscript 5.50-1)

Sagar R. Shah Sagar.Shah@sid.cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 14:14:00 GMT 2001

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Kevin Wright wrote:
> these files. (NOTE: I have ported lynx and w3m if anyone is
> interested)

Would it be possibile to place binaries in cygwin/contrib also?
Or at least put the sources or some information re the port somewhere?

I think the port of lynx linked from the cygwin site has an 'error' relating
to its use of cp (mentioned last month in another thread), so if you have a
fully working port it would be nice if the rest of us could get our hands on
it ;-)

hadn't really heard of w3m till u mentioned it, but having done a bit of
reading on the web, it also looks like something that would be nice to play
with at some point.

so please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top ;-)

Sagar