Can I hack _ctype_ to be available other than as an import

Tim Harding Tim.Harding@quadstone.com
Thu Mar 8 03:11:00 GMT 2001

Hi

I'm compiling a simple utility (xpostit) which uses Xaw and the link
fails looking for _ctype_.  I guess this is because my X11 installation
is based on b20.  I know I should download newer X11 binaries, but right
now that feels too much of a chore.  Is there a quick fix I can use
(like creating a little .c file which will provide the required symbol,
but referring to the DLL import?)

Tim Harding
--

Please Note:

The information contained in, or attached to, this message, is information
of a strictly confidential nature, and is intended for the attention of
the addressee only. If you have received this message in error, please
delete it, and any attachment(s), immediately and advise the sender by
return email. Please do not disclose, copy, distribute or retain any part
of this message, or any attachment(s), without the sender's permission.

Email communications are subject to possible data corruption. Quadstone
is unable to exercise control over the content of transmissions made
via the Internet. Thus it will normally be inappropriate to rely
on information contained in, or attached to, email without obtaining
written confirmation.