test version of gcc-2.95.2-9 will soon be available

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Sun Mar 11 09:37:00 GMT 2001

I will upload a new version of gcc in an hour or so.  It will have
--dll-search-prefix=cyg added to the (I hope) appropriate place and
I will fix my boneheaded problem with -mwin32.  I can't believe that
I didn't check that.

...or actually I can.  I've been having system problems that make it
very hard for me to do work on my NT system.  I think I solved them
yesterday so I won't be able to use that excuse again.

cgf