#define Win32_Winsock fails in 1.1.8

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 05:29:00 GMT 2001


Vlad Lungu wrote:
> 
> While reading the list archive I've found this thread started by
> Matt.Brozowski@tavve.com.
> I have an application compiled with -mno-cygwin and select() fails for
> me too when reading from a network socket, and removing <sys/reent.h>
> from string.h fixes the problem.
> 
> I don't want to make this a "me too" post :-), so here's another
> bug/feature: I'm defining INT32 in my application, and it conflicts with
> the definition in w32api/basetsd.h (typedef int INT32, *PINT32;). INT32
> is not used anywhere(or PINT32 for that matter); the same for UINT32.
> 
> I'm using w32api-20010130-1.tar.gz and  gcc-2.95.2-6.tar.gz
> 

I patch is in the works.  It has mutually inclusive changes to two
separate maintainers and we have to coordinate them.  Please stand by
for a fix soon.

Earnie.

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com


--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple



More information about the Cygwin mailing list