nightly snapshots broken?

Charles S. Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 13 05:42:00 GMT 2001

Something seems to have broken the nightly snapshots.  Well, maybe.  The
last snapshot is 3-07, which contains patches committed thru 3-06.
Given the discussion on cygwin-patches, there have been a number of
patches since then:

a) Brian Keener's choose.cc patch was not committed until after 3-07
b) Jason Gouger's exit status for windows processes patch
c) Mark Paulus' syscalls.cc patch
d) Danny Smith's #define Win32_Winsock patch
e) Kazuhiro Fujieda's rename() errno patch

but I dunno if they have been committed (which would trigger a new
snapshot build).

Also, Egor has recently sent a number of email's to the cygwin@ list
along the lines of "I just checked in a fix for..." but I see no record
of those in cygwin-patches; and his patches do not seem to have
triggered a new snapshot build.

Or snapshots are broken.

Any ideas, oh mighty cygwin kernel gurus?

--Chuck