Apache for cygwin

Stipe Tolj tolj@wapme-systems.de
Thu Mar 15 16:24:00 GMT 2001

Hi,

> Does anyone have handy patches for Apache 1.3.X so that it will compile
> under cygwin?  I've TRIED to download the 1.3.9 patch from the site in
> Germany but the router is down. :(

sorry for that, I haven't noticed that -- but anyway, we are currently
moving the "Cygwin Porting Project" to an own machine.

Attached is our latest patch for apache_1.3.19. If you use

    $ ./configure --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE

you will get the DLL version.

BTW: For those who know me - I'm reading again the list :))

Regards,

Stipe Tolj
Department Management
Technology Center & Research Lab

-- Hope to see you at my presentations "Apache as WAP Server" and
"Apache Distributed Authoring Environments" at ApacheCon 2001
at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA, April 4-6, 2001 --

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf