How to make Ghostscript 5.50 using native windows GUI

Kevin Wright kevin@wright.org
Fri Mar 16 19:08:00 GMT 2001

Chris,

earnie> I doubt it.  How many on this list would help with a project.  Reply
earnie> me personally.

cgf> If you want to set this up as a project, I'm willing to help with
cgf> disk space, mailing lists, web pages, etc.

Were you replying to me or to Earnie? If you were replying to me regarding
setting up a project, then I'm interested.

--Kevin

[snip]