whoami and id returns "administrator" instead of my userid

Marius Gedminas marius.gedminas@uosis.mif.vu.lt
Fri Mar 23 09:33:00 GMT 2001

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 10:51:18AM -0500, Brad Barber wrote:
> It lookslike  the NT is storing my network userid elsewhere.

If `bbarber' is a domain user, do something along the lines of

$ mkpasswd -d | grep ^bbarber >> /etc/passwd

You might also want to look at /usr/doc/Cygwin/login.README for more
information.

Marius Gedminas
                -- Donald Knuth