How to make $1,000,000 in 20 weeks selling to Newcomers on the Net

31192310@email.com 31192310@email.com
Fri Mar 23 12:19:00 GMT 2001

Dear cygwin@cygwin.com,

{Thank you - you have been automatically removed from all future mailings.}

Every month over 1,000,000 new commerce web-sites join the internet. Newcomers to the Net who need your help.

The question is, how do you trace them, and sell them your Internet Program?

In fact, there is a place ... a main gate... a "newbie" lounge where most newcomers gather, to establish a web-based home business. I can show you where they are!

None of the Marketing Gurus can tell you where to reach these people, I'll be glad to show how you can.

Send an email with "booklet" in the subject field to success-guide@mail.com and I will send you a 30 page FREE booklet that will explain most of the the details.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards
Chris Moore

{Thank you - You have been automatically removed from all future mailings.}

There will be no further transmissions to you by the sender of this email. If you are uncertain please click wealthitseasy@email.com with REMOVE in the subject