[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: sh-utils-2.0-1

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 07:46:00 GMT 2001

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 08:58:31AM +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>>I've made a new version of sh-utils available for download.  This
>>version is an update to the latest version available at ftp.gnu.org.
>
>setup says it's version 0 and it doesn't find the new version.  I
>downloaded manually.  The binaries are NOT stripped.

I tested this with setup prior to sending the announcement.  It worked
fine for me.  Are you running the latest version?

You're right about the binaries not being stripped.  I wonder how I
managed that.  They're stripped on my disk but not in the tar file.

I'll regenerate a sh-utils-2.0-2 with stripped binaries.

cgf