Cygwin for Windows Me

Mark Paulus commpg@yahoo.com
Tue May 1 06:48:00 GMT 2001

Cygwin runs fine on WinME.  I have it running at home.  In fact, I use
inetd to run telnetd on my machine at home, and I can telnet into
it from work (Of course I have to ssh to my DMZ machine, and then
I can telnet into it...)   The telnet session has some problems
(like the PS1 strings don't "expand"), but I can telnet in, find a I want/need,
copy it to my shared drive on my linux fileserver, and then scp the
file to work, where I can access information that I might need.
Kind of slick, in my opinion.....