PATCH: Updated build instructions for cygwin1.dll

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Sat May 5 10:15:00 GMT 2001

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 07:35:06AM -0700, Dario Alcocer wrote:
>A few days back I read the following message from Chris Faylor
>regarding the correct build procedure for the cygwin1.dll:
>
>    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2001-04/msg00712.html

Actually, this isn't a message from me.

>Since I believe these instructions are more detailed, I'd like to
>submit the attached patch for how-programming.texinfo to bring the
>build instructions in the FAQ up-to-date.
>
>Comments?

You're misinterpreting what I was talking about.  I was talking about
building applications, not the Cygwin DLL.

The current instructions are fine.

cgf