telnet in cygwin 1.3.1

Nowak, Jim JNowak@Hellerfin.com
Thu May 10 06:53:00 GMT 2001

I have been following the messages about telnet/telnetd in 1.3.1.  I am
seeing a different problems however and I don't know if this "supported"

I am logged into a HP-UX system, and I want to telnet to my Win2K/SP1
system.  I am getting a message "Server allows NTLM authentication only".
What can I do to get around this.  I would also assume that I would get the
other issues that have been talked about in the other threads.  If it means
anything I have ftp'd from the HP system to my Win2K box.

jim