Storing a release/installation of Cygwin in a configuration management system

DJ Delorie dj@delorie.com
Thu May 10 14:04:00 GMT 2001

> What sort of things can I do to facilitate this?  I'd still like the ability
> to update the "stored version" when I know there are changes I need, but in
> general, I'd like the entire install package to be stored on our servers.

Setup maintains a local snapshot of the ftp servers on your local hard
drive.  It actually installs from that.  Just copy that area somewhere
and do "install from local directory" for each additional
installation.