run.exe tool and output on out and err channels

Patrick Ohnewein pohnewein@prodata.it
Fri May 11 03:19:00 GMT 2001

I have the following situation, I would like to use the run(-native).exe
(run-1.1.4) to call a console program from within my java app, to avoid
the flackering dos-boxs.
Now my problem is that calling the program with run.exe hides even all
Outputs, which I am listening for in my java-app to show a log to the
user. And mainly the problem is, that the called program doesn't return
valid exit-codes and I have to interprete the output.

Now does someone know if there is a way to set a flag or slightly modify
run to even get this output?

thx
cu pazzo

p.s. please send me a cc.

|  Save software competition, use Linux and Java!
|
|  Also visit http://www.lugbz.org the Linux User Group in Southtyrol!
|
|  Public PGP KEY: http://www.lugbz.org/PGP_PatrickOhnewein.asc

Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.