cmds issued from rxvt spawning dos windows

Tom Dorgan tdorgan@yahoo.com
Thu May 17 06:18:00 GMT 2001

hello,

Ive got rxvt integrated and working and have run into what is, for me,
a showstopping issue. We are a java shop using Borland JBuilder in
conjunction with make running under cygwin. Running a cygterm, I can
issue the command:
make >make.out 2>&1

and all the output goes to the file make.out and no extraneous windows
are produced by JBuilder.

However, using rxvt, every time we spawn JBuilder a dos window appears
and all of its output (that should be in the file) is lost.

Suggestions?

thanks,
tom dorgan.