1.3.2: Ruby in IIS as Application Mapping no longer works

Nick Drochak ndrochak@gol.com
Tue May 22 08:21:00 GMT 2001

today, Ruby became unable to find files.

I have a mapping in IIS of "E:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe %s
%s" for .rb files, which was working yesterday.  I got 1.3.2, and then as
usual copied the cygwin1.dll into the ruby/bin directory.  After that when
I point my browser at say http://localhost/test.rb and ruby
says "cannot find file <path>\test.rb".

I restored the 1.3.1 version of cygwin1.dll in the
ruby directory, and after rebooting it was working again.

Of course I have problems if I try to use bash and
my IIS ruby at the same time.  I get " Shared region version
mismatch." errors.

I have attached my cygcheck output in case it
helps.

Thanks,
Nick Drochak

cygcheck.out