Cygwin Setup 2.54

Brian Keener bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com
Sat May 26 13:05:00 GMT 2001

Travis,

Are these clean installs that you are doing or are you upgrading an existing
installation.  Also if you are upgrading are you making sure the packages you
do not want to instal are set to 'keep'.

Really need to know if this is a new install or and upgrade to pursue this
further.

Chris - I haven't looked yet (and only ask because at first thought I thought
of the change we made for the cygpath and the mount points and was thinking of
the executable 'cygpath' as opposed to a function in setup) but the change you
made for the mounts where it uses cygpath to determine file paths and the mount
points would that be affected by new installs versus an upgrade.

bk