Using ssh to get a remote xterm started..

Karl M karlm30@hotmail.com
Sun May 27 11:47:00 GMT 2001

Hi Andrew...

It works fine for me here--I know that is not too useful to you.

1) Try editing the patch file and remove junk lines.

2) Print out the patch file and make the edits by hand--it is a tiny patch.

Good luck,

...Karl