ANN: JDE 2.2.7.1 available at ...

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Mon May 28 14:07:00 GMT 2001

I'm sorry but I find the argument of "There is a lot of traffic on this
list so what's one more" to be entirely unconvincing.  I find the "I can
just hit delete" argument even less so.

These are the same arguments used by proponents of SPAM.

If we can stop one repeated email message that is of no value to the
majority of the people here, then we should.

I did ask for comments to see if the announcement was helpful.  So far,
I've gotten a vituperative response from the person doing the announcing
and about 50/50 response for the rest.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/