[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: setup.exe 2.57 - too many connections error....

Mark Paulus commpg@yahoo.com
Tue May 29 07:16:00 GMT 2001

Has the threading of this version changed is behaviour??
I like to use ftp.nas.nasa.gov as my mirror of choice, and
now I'm getting this strange behaviour where I seem to keep getting
an error message 530 "Sorry: No more than two simultaneous
connections per host are allowed".  Any ideas as to why this is
occurring??

Thanks.