Default user accounts ?

piotr cygwin piotr_cygwin@hotmail.com
Thu May 31 04:45:00 GMT 2001

Hello,

I've just installed Cygwin on WinNT workstation (but with FAT filesytems)
with the automatic "setup.exe" installer.

The user account that has been created (and which is the default account
when I launch bash) is "Administrator". Cygwin has not used at all my NT
username (at least it is not present in /etc/passwd). So:

- Is it normal ?

- Is there a specific procedure to create an account
  related to an NT account, or should I just do it
  manually by adding an entry in /etc/passwd, with
  the same username ?

Maybe it's a trivial question, but I couldn't something in FAQ, the user
guide, or the archives.

Many thanks for your help,

Pierre