new setup.exe RC2

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Fri Nov 2 17:07:00 GMT 2001

Ok, this version (in the /setup-snapshots) has the following added
fixes:

* Move the view mode caption to the right hand edge.
* Handle situations where a tar.gz has been replaced with a tar.bz2 for
a package with the same canonical version. (Pavel Tsekov).

Thanks for the various bits of feedback I've recieved. Unfortunately
many of them require rather more work than benefit - so I won't be
addressing them in the short term. I have other fish in the setup pond
to catch first.

As usual, if someone wants to implement one of those features I'll
happily provide source suggestions and accept any clean patch.

**** Barring bugs this is the final setup.exe ****

Rob