Pb with setup "Download incomplete"

Felix Koop fkoop@debis.com
Tue Nov 13 05:35:00 GMT 2001

Hello,

I found today a small glitch for the new setup.exe. I tried to download
the new openssl-0.9.6b-2.tar.bz2 package from mirrors.rcn.net which
failed with the message "Download error:
latest/openssl/openssl-0.9.6b-2.tar.bz2 too short" and the "OK" button.
Then it asked: "Download Incomplete. Try again?" with a "Yes" and a "No"
button. And when I said "No" the next window popped up again with
"Download Incomplete. Try again?" with only one button "OK". When you
hit that button, the program ends. The text in that last window should
probably be changed.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards/Bien a vous

Felix Koop
fkoop@debis.com
+49-(0)171-9580714