Setup.exe Revisited

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Tue Nov 13 10:15:00 GMT 2001

Actually, this sounds like you need to update to gettext-0.10.38-2 (and
currently are using gettext-0.10.35p1-2).

I'm not sure why these problems are cropping up right now; I didn't
change anything important AFAIRC when I build 38, compared to the 35p1
build.  I'll try to take another look at the gettext package in the next
week or so.

--Chuck
gettext maintainer