experimental texmf packages

Jerome BENOIT 520066587150-0001@t-online.de
Tue Nov 20 06:38:00 GMT 2001

> I tried this, but it seems that a plain rebuild gives some (small)
> problems; the binary executables don't get a .exe extension, eg.

I do not understand: does your source come from the cygwin distribution
?

Thanks inadvance,
Jerome BENOIT

> Greetings,
> Jan.
>
> Btw, how is your guile contribution coming along?
>
> --
> Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org
>
> --

  *º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨¨*¤    Jerome BENOIT, Ph.D.    *º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨¨*¤
                  Institute of Molecular Biology
               Friedrich-Schiller University of Jena
             Winzerlaer Strasse 10, Jena 07745, Germany
  *º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨¨*¤    JGMBenoit@wanadoo.fr    *º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨¨*¤