Does Cygwin Bash Shell have "more" equivalent

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) lhall@rfk.com
Tue Nov 27 11:53:00 GMT 2001

It's also worth noting that this is exactly the kind of question that can
be found in the FAQ.

Where can I find "more"?
http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_4.html#SEC51

The FAQ is a great source of information and best of all, it provides
instant gratification!  No waiting for that return email message with
the answer! :-)