Cygwin shutdown program only hibernates for me
Corinna Vinschen
cygwin@cygwin.com
Tue Nov 27 23:13:00 GMT 2001
On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 05:32:28PM -0800, Karl M wrote:
> Hi All...
>
> I just tried it out. No matter what I do, my computer only hibernates. For
> example
>
> shutdown -f -r 1
>
> only hibernates, as does
>
> reboot -f 1
>
> as well.
>
> Does anyone know of something obvious I may be missing before I go exploring
> and debugging?
I will upload a new version today. If you want to try it by yourself,
just grab the sources and remove the `-O' flag from the CFLAGS in
Makefile. That helps.
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list