GDB breaks in 1.3.3-2 on certain Win2000 machines -- something to try

'cgf@redhat.com' cgf@redhat.com
Tue Oct 9 20:06:00 GMT 2001

Just in case this got lost in my previous long-winded email, it would be
helpful if people could try the latest cygwin snapshot and report if the
problem has changed.

It would be even more helpful if people could build a debugging version
of cygwin and report on the gdb stack trace, if it still fails.  I
suspect that it *will* still fail as I didn't really do anything
substantial that would have fixed the problem.

However, the stack trace should now be slightly more informative.

cgf