[Fwd: Re: cygwin/Bash: Some builtins done work in scripts]

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 12:40:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 12:00:09PM -0500, Jonathon Merz wrote:
>Another option here that I was asked to forward to the list:

This is a bogus reason for not being able to send to the mailing list:

http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html#rbl-sucks

Read the "I can't post because my system is listed in an open relay checker,
and I want to tell you how unhappy I am" section.

cgf