w32api maintainer

Danny Smith danny_r_smith_2001@yahoo.co.nz
Thu Oct 11 20:21:00 GMT 2001


 --- Kim Saunders <kim.saunders@mercuryit.com.au> wrote: > Hi,
> 
> I am using cygwin extensively for a project of mine
> ( http://xwinx.sourceforge.net/ ).
> 
> I am using the w32api code for API calls, but there are a few constants
> that I need that are in the MS platform sdk headers, but not in the
> cygwin w32api headers. For example, the MOUSEEVENTF_WHEEL constant, but
> there are others.
> 
> Who maintains the cygwing w32api code? Who should I be talking to to get
> these constants added, or is there a way I can do it myself?
> 
> Thanks,



Here is where you can submit w32api patches:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/ 
and click on patches.

But first: Read the license agreement that comes with the MS psdk headers.
It is your responsibilty to understand the terms of that agreement.

Danny



http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Manage your files online.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list