More problems with subprocesses in 1.3.3

David Starks-Browning starksb@ebi.ac.uk
Sat Oct 13 06:14:00 GMT 2001

> >> Andy, since you're likely to compile xemacs with it, you should use an
> >> 'inst' snapshot.  And you should probably not use a snapshot to create
> >> xemacs binaries for distribution.  (Someone correct me on the 2nd
> >> point if necessary.)
> >

> > Where do I get this from?
>

> go here:
> http://www.cygwin.com/snapshots/

I'm late chiming in here, so you've probably already done everything.
But just in case, let me also add:

If you find you can't download from that page because it's too busy,
try again a few seconds later.  I almost always get through
on the 2nd or 3rd try.

Mirrors at < http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html > should also have
snapshots, but they might not have the latest, depending how old it
is.

There is FAQ entry "Can I use setup to install snapshots?" which
I'll probably change to "How do I install snapshots?".

Cheers,
David